It's time to finish some projects and do some machine quilting.
2. Finish piecing the Blue/Brown reproduction quilt.
3. Finish piecing the Western Star (6 point stars)
4. Quilt my basket doll quilt!
5. Finish piecing the 16 patch doll quilt.
6. Quilt the Jo Morton doll quilt - Brown/First line of fabric
7. Finish binding on Jeff's quilt
8. Finish tiny blue bed & pillows
1. Use blue/gold fabric to make another basket quilt.
2. Make the crazy doll quilt for the miniature bed.
3. Rainbow star - Laundry Basket - Competition?
4. Eagle medallion - Competition?
5. Mini pinwheel - Primitive Gatherings
6. Nine-patch - Primitive Gatherings
7. Eagle Applique - Lori Smith - Frame
8. Six Point Star -- Totally filled with diamonds
9. Hexagon Mini with silk fabric
10. Ann's medallion with applique - paisley fabric on tray
11. Calendar quilt
12. Navy/Coral doll quilt
13. Cassie's quilt
14. Pink/Brown half square triangles doll quilt
15. Stick bed with Dutch doll quilt
16. Piece Legacy II
17. Wine/Green mini bed
18. Peachy one patch - Mary G.
19. 3" applique blocks (use as center of medallion?)
20. Wild by Design calendar quilt
Taking it to the next step!!
1. Contact Klaudeen Hansen
608-837-2298 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Get professional photos taken.
3. Contact Quiltmania
4. Houston - Call for special exhibits.